Saturday 10 December 2011

Music magazine cover analysis

 I really like this cover of FROOTS magazine. I like its simplicity and the way all the sell lines are down one side leaving the image to take up the rest of the cover. The way the masthead covers the top of his head but not his face I think is particularly effective and the simplistic colour scheme fits in very well with the colours of the main image.
 I love this masthead where the first letter is a different colour to the rest of the masthead. I really like the complete simplicity of the cover although I know that my cover would have to have more on it. Also, I like that the colour schemes of both the text and the main image merge into one another so easily and still remain clear against each other.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment